Didn't go to school day
1. Was lazy
2. Wanted to do abit of revision
And...
My 'abit' is
SERIOUS DARN LITTLE!
I had that mugging mood!
But it subsided after a few questions!
Ahhhhhh!
I need motivation!
HELP HELP HELP!
Muffin is not in the mood to talk right now
So,
Here am I
Blogging
To past the time while waiting for her to talk to me
Really wish I can read minds...
So that I can know what's troubling her
I really want to see her smile
Since we're hundreds of miles away from each other
Barely get to talk nowadays
I don't blame her
Her parents and relatives has activities planned out for her
And she would be MIA most of the time
Man of my words,
I will wait
Wait
And wait
Till she comes online to talk to me
Hehe
As for my day today,
Morning was kinda wasted
Afternoon wasn't that bad
Looked through my textbook
Didn't go into detail,
Just roughly know the concepts
Went cycling with my brother
He got a new road bike
Tagged along with him to test the bike
Ugh...
Can't get her off my mine
Feel so helpless and hopeless
For not being able to help her in her problems
When I arrive in Malaysia to stay at your house
I guarantee you
That the 6 days we will spend together
Will be "frown-less" days
*I've invented a cool yet retarded word*
Side tracks side tracks
Distractions and Temptations
Things that surround us in our everyday lives
Only way to overcome it
Is to set your mind over your body
Suddenly...
I don't have much mood to blog...
1. Was lazy
2. Wanted to do abit of revision
And...
My 'abit' is
SERIOUS DARN LITTLE!
I had that mugging mood!
But it subsided after a few questions!
Ahhhhhh!
I need motivation!
HELP HELP HELP!
Muffin is not in the mood to talk right now
So,
Here am I
Blogging
To past the time while waiting for her to talk to me
Really wish I can read minds...
So that I can know what's troubling her
I really want to see her smile
Since we're hundreds of miles away from each other
Barely get to talk nowadays
I don't blame her
Her parents and relatives has activities planned out for her
And she would be MIA most of the time
Man of my words,
I will wait
Wait
And wait
Till she comes online to talk to me
Hehe
As for my day today,
Morning was kinda wasted
Afternoon wasn't that bad
Looked through my textbook
Didn't go into detail,
Just roughly know the concepts
Went cycling with my brother
He got a new road bike
Tagged along with him to test the bike
Ugh...
Can't get her off my mine
Feel so helpless and hopeless
For not being able to help her in her problems
When I arrive in Malaysia to stay at your house
I guarantee you
That the 6 days we will spend together
Will be "frown-less" days
*I've invented a cool yet retarded word*
Side tracks side tracks
Distractions and Temptations
Things that surround us in our everyday lives
Only way to overcome it
Is to set your mind over your body
Suddenly...
I don't have much mood to blog...
No comments:
Post a Comment