Saturday, December 5, 2009

No Contact... At All

Ugh...
She made me promise
Not to call or message her father
To ask about her whereabouts or anything else
She's on some 3 days 2 night trip
Around Sydney I think
Wasn't given a good and detailed explanation about it
Since she wasn't she herself

Hais...
Hope she will be back before this coming Tuesday...
Hope you remember what that day is
Hehe
I trust you that you will know

Spent my day...
Wasting my time and life away
Sitting down in front of my laptop
Doing nothing but play

Don't have the mood to study
Wonder what's wrong with me
Feeling so moody
Need to get my mind straight and stop playing games

Managed to sit down and read through my textbook
Noticed that reading helps a lot
Grasping the concepts and formulas

Just hope that you'll be back as soon as possible...
This is the worse Saturday ever
Not being able to great you "Good Morning"
Let alone talking to you

I miss you like hell now darling...
Please...
Hope you can send me a message or give me a call
All I want is to hear your voice...

By the way,
Thanks Ken for helping me clear my doubts I had with my revision
And thanks to Mark for helping him type
Since Ken was playing Modern Warfare 2...

Hmm...
Meeting the guys on Monday to revise
Have no idea on the time and venue to meet
Desperately need help
Nothing can gain back lost time
We just have to make full use
Of what we have currently

Today was a sucky day indeed
Had nothing to look forward to
The most fucked up part is that...
Exams are frigging round the corner
And
I'm not even worried
Not one bit

I don't know why I just don't care
Maybe I'm too carefree
Need to start thinking about things around me
Instead of just drifting by my own

Time check: 10.58pm
No response from her yet
Cousin is at my house now
Staying here for the night

Textbook is by my side and I'm treating it as if it's not even there
Just can't wait to go to Korea
Then I can freeze myself there
And that would be the only thing left for me to worry
After that, I can meet my Muffin again at the airport
Since she has to wait for 4hours before she can take a flight back to KL
Hehe...
23rd right?
I'll be waiting for you darling

Well,
I'm off to goof around before I sleep

So See Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment