Didn't know cleaning up a kindergarden was so...
TIRING!
Loads of stuff were left to collect dust
Leftover paint on the brushes
Insanely dusty shelves and floors
Last but not least,
Jam packed shelves!
Practically spent my day
Carrying
Cleaning
Sweeping
Clearing
Washing
Scrubbing
Drying
And more carrying...
Didn't do this alone
Share this together with Choo, JJ and Clement
Thanks for all your help!
Even though we didn't manage to complete 10hours,
We completed 7!
That's a splendid achievement
As for now,
My legs are aching from moving around
Hands are sore from carrying and scrubbing
Back ache from bending down too much
*Freaking broom broke twice!*
*Was left with a short broom =.o*
Leaving for Korea in 2 days time...
Hope a miracle could happen
And Muffin comes online all of a sudden...
Too bad that won't happen
It's 11.22pm now
Which means it's 2.22am in Australia
Nicely done...
Hmm... Really hope I DO get a chance to talk to her before I leave
Planning to bring along my second phone...
With her SIM card in it
So I can message her once in awhile =D
*Please allow me to do that Muffin ><*
The day is almost over
One day closer to the Korea trip
And another day closer to staying over at her house
Post-exam activities ROCKS!
Hoorah!
To Muffin:
I'll be bringing my laptop along
So I'll check if there's any internet over there
If there is,
We'll chat all night =D
Good game if there isn't...
*Loving someone for what they are is not love*
*Loving someone for who they are is true love*
*One must understand and tolerate the other*
*Before either one can commit their time and effort into the relationship*
*Relationships are like 2 hands clapping*
*If one doesn't do anything, there won't be any result from it*
*Love her, treasure her and respect her*
(vice versa)
miss you darling...
-cc signing off-
TIRING!
Loads of stuff were left to collect dust
Leftover paint on the brushes
Insanely dusty shelves and floors
Last but not least,
Jam packed shelves!
Practically spent my day
Carrying
Cleaning
Sweeping
Clearing
Washing
Scrubbing
Drying
And more carrying...
Didn't do this alone
Share this together with Choo, JJ and Clement
Thanks for all your help!
Even though we didn't manage to complete 10hours,
We completed 7!
That's a splendid achievement
As for now,
My legs are aching from moving around
Hands are sore from carrying and scrubbing
Back ache from bending down too much
*Freaking broom broke twice!*
*Was left with a short broom =.o*
Leaving for Korea in 2 days time...
Hope a miracle could happen
And Muffin comes online all of a sudden...
Too bad that won't happen
It's 11.22pm now
Which means it's 2.22am in Australia
Nicely done...
Hmm... Really hope I DO get a chance to talk to her before I leave
Planning to bring along my second phone...
With her SIM card in it
So I can message her once in awhile =D
*Please allow me to do that Muffin ><*
The day is almost over
One day closer to the Korea trip
And another day closer to staying over at her house
Post-exam activities ROCKS!
Hoorah!
To Muffin:
I'll be bringing my laptop along
So I'll check if there's any internet over there
If there is,
We'll chat all night =D
Good game if there isn't...
*Loving someone for what they are is not love*
*Loving someone for who they are is true love*
*One must understand and tolerate the other*
*Before either one can commit their time and effort into the relationship*
*Relationships are like 2 hands clapping*
*If one doesn't do anything, there won't be any result from it*
*Love her, treasure her and respect her*
(vice versa)
miss you darling...
-cc signing off-
No comments:
Post a Comment