Wednesday, December 9, 2009

2 Down, One More To Go!

Woosh!
Time check: 12.33am
Wanted to go to bed but I realised I haven't blogged yet!
*Blogging has become mandatory so that Muffin can enjoy reading it*
Last paper, engineering maths
Can't wait!!
After that,
I'll be going to Orchard with my family in the evening
To get some thermal wear for the trip to Korea
Leaving on Monday morning
Ish ish ish!
Means that I'm closer to my trip to Muffin's house for New years eve =O
Ahhh...
After exams rock...
No more stress...
Pressure...
And irritating pieces of paper with confusing words and numbers on it
SAVE THE TREES!
NO MORE EXAMS!
That should be the slogan for any nature maniacs
Lol
Choo called
Asked me to go to school early since he had troubles with maths
Can also revise on my work too =)
Need Thway's help!
STUCK WITH EXPONENTIAL COMPLEX NUMBERS!
THWAY!!!
HELP!!!!!!!!!
Ugh ugh ugh
Hyper now
Have no idea why
Maybe I should sleep...
But I'm missing Muffin alot!
Won't be chatting with her for the next 4 days...
Hais...
How I wish...
I can be with her
Everywhere she goes
Except for the toilet
Duh...
Alright
Shall retire to bed
Gd'night FOLKS!
See Ya!
-cc signing off-

No comments:

Post a Comment